– A mixture of medium to large twisted leaves. The golden streaks on the leaves make it a highly attractive tea
– The dry leaf has an intoxicating sweet aroma that makes a great first impression
– The first infusion cups out a moderately dark brown liquor with an orange tinge. The second infusion is paler
– There is a sweet, candy-like aroma with the first infusion. This aroma is not as pronounced with the second, but some sweetness remains
– This tea cups out a moderate to full-bodied liquor that is sweet with caramel-like flavours
– Infuse this tea 3.5 to 4 minutes and drink without milk. Its astringency level is low, and milk will stuff up the wonderful sweet flavours
– This Yunnan is head and shoulders above any everyday Yunnan I’ve recently tried. Its sweetness and moderate to full-bodied flavour really makes it a great tea to take in the afternoon with a cheeky sweet snack!