Georgian tea reviews
My second review in this series is of Georgian Old Gentleman tea. This lovely tea is made by a chap named Iuri in the tiny village of Nasakirali. The tea offers quite a different drinking experience from Natela’s Gold Standard. If you missed my review of that tea, please click here.
– A wonderfully aromatic tea! I was blown away when I first opened the pouch
– Beautiful, dark, wiry, full leaves
– The liquor has a fresh aroma
– It has a medium copper colour
– The tea is full-bodied tea and packed with flavour. I think the tea has a wonderful citrusy finish that reminds me of some Kenyan teas
– I like this tea because it is so packed with aroma and flavour. Its full-bodied character means that it could be a great breakfast tea. If you are looking for something sweeter and smoother, I would suggest Natela’s Gold Standard or Georgian Old Lady
– Infuse this tea for four minutes with slightly cooled water. It is good for two infusions. Do not add milk!